205 Page Road Pinehurst, NC 28374CLICK HERE for interactive directionsPhone:
Mon-Fri: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Sat-Sun: 8:00 am – 11:30 am
Holidays: 8:00 am – 11:30 am*
*Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
555 Carthage Street Sanford, NC 27330CLICK HERE for interactive directionsPhone:
919-774-6518 Hours of Operation
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
We are here to provide treatment for minor problems, such as acute infections, suture removal, muscle sprains, body aches, and stitches.
Instructions regarding the Walk-in Clinics:
- You must be a registered patient of the Pinehurst Medical Clinic to receive care at the Walk-in Clinics. NO NEW PATIENTS. If you are interested in becoming a patient, call our new patient department at (910) 235-2664 or (800) 272-5682. **Patients must have been seen by a current PMC provider within the last 2 years. **
- You do not need an appointment. These clinics are designed to be “walk-ins”; first come, first served. You do not need to call; just come in. At our East location, Dr. Olivito will see patients Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays two of the Internal Medicine physicians will take turns managing the clinics. At our Sanford Medical Group location, the Primary Care physicians alternate seeing patients at the walk-in clinics.
- Your insurance will be billed as it would during a normal visit. All required co-pays must be paid at time of service.
- The following services will not be offered during the Walk-in Clinic, but can be arranged if needed during the week:
- Cat Scans (CT)
- Ultrasounds (US)
- Well woman pap smears
- Routine physicals
- Management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Blood work not ordered during an urgent care visit
- X-rays not ordered during an urgent care visit
- Evaluation of acute chest pain or dyspnea or any problem which should obviously be seen in the Emergency Room.