WHERE: Pinehurst Medical Clinic has begun offering Saturday & Sunday Walk-in Clinics to existing patients. Medical staff will be at the East Building ( located at 205 Page Road in Pinehurst) and at Sanford Medical Group (555 Carthage Street in Sanford) every Saturday morning. We are here to provide treatment for acute minor problems, such as the flu, and earache, coughs, etc.
Instructions regarding the Walk-in Clinics:
- You must be a registered patient of the Pinehurst Medical Clinic to receive care at the Saturday and Sunday clinics. NO New Patients.
- You do not need an appointment. These clinics are designed to be 'walk-ins'; first come first served. You do not need to call first; just come in. If your physician practices at the Heather Glen Building, the Neese Clinic, or Pinehurst South (Dr. Lineberger’s office) you may be seen at the Walk-in Clinic at the East Building. One to two of the Internal Medicine physicians will take turns managing the Walk-in Clinic on Saturdays.
- Pinehurst Medical Clinic will bill your insurance as we would during a normal visit. All required co-pays must be paid at time of service.
- The following services will not be offered during the Saturday Walk-in Clinic, but can be arranged if needed during the week:
- Cat Scans (CT)
- Ultrasounds (US)
- Well woman pap smears
- Routine physicals
- Management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Blood work not ordered during an urgent care visit
- X-rays not ordered during an urgent care visit
- Pediatric services
- Evaluation of acute chest pain or dyspnea or any problem which should obviously be seen in the Emergency Room.