Come work for one of the region’s premier physician group practices!
We’re seeking individuals to join our team who share our commitment to excellence, team culture, and a passion for patient care. To help us achieve our mission to provide the highest quality of care to our patients and the communities we serve.
Pinehurst Medical Clinic offers an excellent, competitive compensation package:
- Competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Employee-paid buy up life, AD&D insurance, and long-term disability
- Employer-paid short disability
- Discount fitness center memberships
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Aflac Supplemental Benefit plans
- Employee Discounts on Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Cell Phone plans, and more.
Current Job OpeningsPlease Click for Current Openings
It is the policy of Pinehurst Medical Clinic, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Pinehurst Medical Clinic, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.