Family Medicine Specialist
Internal Medicine Specialist
J. Daniel Malone, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician located at PMC - Heather Glen in Pinehurst. As a former U.S. Navy submarine officer, Dr. Malone says the experiences he had have taught him the value of teamwork and service. These values have translated into how Dr. Malone practices medicine and has created a passion for developing meaningful relationships with his patients to promote a collaborative approach when trying to meet their healthcare goals.
- University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), Galveston, Texas
Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program, Houston, Texas
Family Medicine Residency
- Naval Reactors, Washington, D.C.
Certified Naval Nuclear Engineer by the United States Department of Energy
- Navy Nuclear Power School and Prototype, Charleston, South Carolina
Completed the Navy’s Advanced Nuclear Power Course with Distinction
- University of Florida (UF), Gainesville, FL,
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, magna cum laude