Patients who have never been seen at the Pinehurst Medical Clinic are considered new patients. New patient appointments may be scheduled by calling (910) 295-5511 or Toll-Free (800) 272-5682. This number is staffed by specially-trained coordinators who assist callers in selecting the providers whose training, interests, and schedule best meet the patient’s needs.
Online scheduling is also available to new primary care patients. Click here to schedule.
What should New Patients bring with them to their first appointment?
- Medical Insurance card(s)
- A list of current medications, including dosage
- A copy of medical records from previous physicians. If these are not available, the patient should have a copy of their medical records sent to the Pinehurst Medical Clinic prior to their appointment.
- A completed registration form (you may click here to view, fill in, and print this form).
Please refer to the Insurance section of this website for information on insurance procedures and payment expectations.
Patients who have had at least one appointment at the Pinehurst Medical Clinic are considered established patients. To schedule an appointment with the Pinehurst Medical Clinic, established patients should call their provider’s office. These numbers can be found under the Physicians Directory section of this website. Alternatively, patients can call the main clinic number at (910) 295-5511.
What should Established Patients bring with them to their appointment?
- Medical insurance card(s)
- A list of Current Medications including dosage
Please refer to the Insurance section of this website for information on insurance coverage and payment expectations.
Please give us at least 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment.
Please give us at least 72 hours when canceling an endoscopy appointment.