Pinehurst Medical Clinic Occupational Health has provided occupational medicine services to Lee County and surrounding communities for over 50 years. Our team understands the community, lifestyles, and occupational issues as a locally owned and operated practice.
With a wide variety of pre-employment medical services, our specialized team is equipped to assist in providing testing, evaluations, treatment, immunizations, and drug screenings your company may need.
Pinehurst Medical Clinic Occupational Health strives to be a convenient resource for your occupational health needs, offering prompt care that will help to reduce costs and lost time from work.
Pinehurst Medical Clinic Occupational Health can offer the following services that cater to occupational health needs:
- Medical review services
- Urgent Care for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Pre-placement physical exams
- DOT physical exams
- Drug and alcohol screenings with certified MRO service
- OSHA compliance exams
- Audiometric evaluations
- Respirator compliance exams and respirator fit testing
- Injury management
- Health promotion and wellness programs
- Upon request on-site physician and nursing services
- Travel medicine and consults
- Vision evaluations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Tuberculin testing (PPD)
- B Read chest x rays
For more information about Pinehurst Medical Clinic Occupation Health, click here.