Pinehurst Medical Clinic Pharmacy
Location: PMC – Morganton Park
Address: 200 Pavilion Way, Southern Pines
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DRIVE-THRU HOURS: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At PMC Pharmacy, we are here to provide a high-quality, convenient, and knowledgeable experience to our patients in a timely manner when prescribed medication. After seeing the doctor, patients can stop by the pharmacy before leaving the building and have their prescriptions filled or utilize the pharmacy’s new drive-thru to pick up their prescriptions when it is convenient for them. New prescriptions and refills from any prescriber can be filled here. Our experienced and friendly pharmacy staff provides privacy and personal attention.
Benefits of Our Pharmacy
- It is convenient – right on your way out of the doctor’s office.
- A drive-thru pick-up option is available for your refilled prescriptions.
- Our pharmacy works in partnership with your physician.
- Our staff will take time to answer any medication questions or concerns.
- We provide fast service.
- We accept most prescription plans including Medicare Part D.
- We stock a variety of physician-recommended over-the-counter products and vitamins as well as diabetic supplies.
PMC Pharmacy is located at PMC – Morganton Park in Southern Pines and operates Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. If you have any questions about your medication or need a prescription refill please call, 910.235.3204 or utilize PMC’s patient portal for quicker service by clicking here. Please leave your name as it appears on the bottle and the prescription number.
It is important to take prescriptions as directed by your healthcare provider to ensure the medication works properly. Delaying even one or two doses of a medication could have a negative effect on the condition it is designed to treat. Try these tips to help you remember to refill your prescriptions:
- Set a calendar reminder in your phone or leave yourself a note one to two weeks before your prescription runs out. Allowing ample time for the pharmacy to refill your medication before you need it.
- Check with your insurance to see if it will cover 60 or 90-day doses to decrease the number of times you have to remember to refill a prescription.
- Utilize PMC’s patient portal when needing to refill a prescription for fast service from PMC Pharmacy.
- Make note of your pharmacy’s operating hours to make sure you are available to call in your prescription refill and also pick the prescription up before you run out of the medication.
- Educate yourself on the time the pharmacy needs to refill prescriptions to ensure you allow the pharmacist ample time to refill them. Some medications will need more time to be refilled than others.
*This information may vary across departments. Please provide notice at least 3 business days prior to needing a general prescription refill.