Pinehurst Medical Clinic offers Walk-In Clinics at two locations to the communities we serve. Walk-In Clinics are designed to be a convenient service for patients seeking high-quality care at a moment's notice. For more information on when it is appropriate to visit the Walk-In Clinics, click here.
Pinehurst Medical Clinic - Heather Glen
Due to inclement weather, the WIC will open at 9:00 am on Sunday, Jan. 23.
15 Regional Drive, Pinehurst, NC
For Pinehurst Medical Clinic patients ages 14 and older
Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Pinehurst Medical Clinic - Sanford
555 Carthage Street, Sanford, NC
For Pinehurst Medical Clinic patients of all ages
Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am, Sunday - Closed
Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Walk-In Clinic Information:
- You do not need an appointment. These clinics are designed to be “walk-ins”; first come, first served.
- Your insurance will be billed as it would during a normal visit. All required co-pays must be paid at the time of service.
- Walk-In Clinics can not refill prescription narcotic medications.
- You must be a registered patient of Pinehurst Medical Clinic to receive care at the Walk-in Clinics.
- If you are interested in becoming a patient, please call our new patient department at (910) 295-5511.