Pinehurst Medical Clinic’s Pulmonary providers are dedicated to improving lung function so you can breathe better and feel better. In addition, the pulmonary team has expertise in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases affecting the respiratory system.
Chronic lung conditions treated include:
- Acute bronchitis
- COPD (chronic bronchitis and emphysema)
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer, esophageal cancer, and other thoracic malignancies
- Occupational lung disease
- Influenza, pneumonia, tuberculosis, and other pulmonary infections
- Respiratory failure
The pulmonary specialists at Pinehurst Medical Clinic also deliver a comprehensive package of hospital-based services and procedures, including positron emission tomography (PET) scans, fiber-optic bronchoscopy, and endoscopic interventions.