In an effort to protect our patients, physicians and staff from COVID-19, PMC no longer permits patient visitors at any PMC facility, effective Friday, March 20. If the visitor is a driver for a patient, they will be asked to wait in their car until the patient’s appointment is completed.
- Patients under 18 will be allowed one visitor.
- Patients with disabilities who need assistance will be allowed one visitor.
*Visitors permitted to accompany patients must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and the buildings.
Visitors to all PMC locations will be screened for symptoms and travel or exposure history and will not be granted entrance if any of the following apply:
- Exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Fever within the past week
- Cough or shortness of breath within the past week.
- Contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient.
- Any travel via boat, airplane or train within the past 14 days.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors.
Please remember this is an evolving situation, which is changing daily.